Saturday, February 10, 2007

Love Contest

We all have a special friend in our lives that we love dearly, so I am hosting the first annual SH Portraits Love Contest. What do you have to do?

Just send me an email to samara@shportraits.com telling me about your friend and why she (or he!) deserves a session with me! Get creative and spread the love!

And oh yeah . . . . the friend who submits the winning entry will win a session too!

Entries are due by February 24, 2007 and the winners will be announced on February 28, 2007. All entrants and the friend they are submitting must reside within 20 miles of Buffalo, NY. As much as I would love to fly to somewhere warm and sunny for your session, I can't! The winning sessions must take place by July 1, 2007 and include a basic session with up to 4 people, prints are not included.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments: