Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Way "Starbucks" Sees It

Have you been to Starbucks lately? Cafe mocha anyone? Well if you have I am sure you noticed the cups have "The Way I See It" on them. I met a great client there today to deliver their portraits and got #205. It said "Many people search blindly for the "meaning of life". What they don't seem to understand is that life does not have meaning through mere existence or acquisition or fun. The meaning of life is inherent in the connections we make to others through honor and obligation" -Dr. Laura Schlessinger How true right?! I know I say it a lot to my clients but I am honored to be able to capture your children in these moments. They grow and change all too quickly and I enjoy being a part of your lives. Thanks "D" for some great chit chat today. Enjoy those portraits and give the baby a big smooch till we get together again!

0 comments: