Friday, December 14, 2007

Getting to know Mom #4!

I started working with this Mom when her adorable Ireland was still in her Mommy's belly. This year I had the pleasure of photographing her at my mini session event and for her first birthday party!

1. First name & city: Suzanne, Kenmore
2. How many children, first names and ages: Ireland 16 mos.
3. What's on the top of your Christmas list? Running shoes
4. What's on the top of your children's wish lists? She'd settle for my sneaker box!
5. The gift you are most excited to give: Framed photos of Ireland for above my fireplace. They look fantastic!
6. What is your favorite family holiday tradition? Cutting down our tree.
7. One store getting a lot of your business for gifts this Holiday season: Old Navy
8. Favorite holiday food? Cookies, any kind
9. How would you describe your holiday decorating style? Simple, elegant (No blow up Santas in front of my house, please!)
10. What was the last book you read to your children? I Love You Stinky Face
11. Favorite activity to do with your children in the winter: Cuddle by the fire
12. What are your favorite websites or blogs to visit? MetroDad, Cry it Out, Piperlime (I'm addicted to shoes)
13. What are your 3 favorite local restaurants: Kostas (best Greek in town), Santasieros (so yummy and cheap), Fiamma
14. What is your favorite girls night out spot? Any good wine bar
15. What local groups or causes are you involved with? (Do you belong to or support any volunteer organizations?) I am a member of my high school's alumnae board. Go Holy Angels!
16. Any business or fun stuff you want to share? (Give a link if you have one, or contact info!)
17. And last but not least, what do you *love* about SH Portraits? (I had to!) I love that Samara is so easy to work with and Ireland is really comfortable with her. The photos are priceless and I get so many compliments on them from anyone who comes to my house.



0 comments: