Thursday, December 27, 2007

More Moms To Meet!

Sorry for the delay everyone! I was a little to caught up with the holidays, now that things are quieting down I am back to work.

This is Jill - we first me when Emily was just a newborn, she is very close in age to my Jude and it has been great watching her grow.

Here we go:
1. First name & city:Jill, Cheektowaga
2. How many children, first names and ages:1, Emily age 1yr
3. What's on the top of your Christmas list? Sony Cyber Shot
4. What's on the top of your children's wish lists? Any book with Elmo
5. The gift you are most excited to give: Emily's new chair
6. What is your favorite family holiday tradition? Going to my Parent's on xmas day
7. One store getting a lot of your business for gifts this Holiday season: Gap kids, Target
8. Favorite holiday food? Pierogi
9. How would you describe your holiday decorating style? Whimsicle, I am a Disney Nut
10. What was the last book you read to your children? 10 Little Ladybugs
11. Favorite activity to do with your children in the winter: Since this is the first winter we can take Emily outside, I am looking forward to taking her on a sled and havi ng her experiece the snow
12. What are your favorite websites or blogs to visit? Any thing Disney, including Allearsnet.com, and shportraits of course
13. What are your 3 favorite local restaurants:LaBella's The French Pub and Tolteca
14. What is your favorite girls night out spot? excuria day spa and salon
15. What local groups or causes are you involved with? (Do you belong to or support any volunteer organizations?)Work takes up most of my time, but usually try to get out snd support Children's Hospital when I can
16. Any business or fun stuff you want to share? (Give a link if you have one, or contact info!)
17. And last but not least, what do you *love* about SH Portraits? (I had to!) The way Samara captures Emily's true personality in every session is amazing; this is the way I want to remember my daughter as she grows up.



0 comments: