Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Whats ahead in '08!

In the midst of the busy holiday season, I have also been working on some new things for next year with SH Portraits.
I have new packages to offer and a new baby plan (if you are interested in seeing these please just email me!). I also will be doing a special in January to kick off the new year, which will be announced early next week!
By the end of the month I will be posting a blog contest for the new "blog banner baby" (or child!) the winner will receive a great prize and be on my blog banner for the next 6 months beginning in January.
You will soon hear a different tune on my website too. I have been feeling like it was time for a change and another local photographer and myself now have the same music (we must both have great taste!). So, this combined with the new year have finally given me the push to find music that I truly love and defines my unique style too. Keep those ears open!
Check out SH Portraits on GoCityKids!
Stay warm and happy holidays to everyone!!

1 comments:

Susan-Mary said...

I'm looking forward to upcoming events in '08! And I can't wait to hear you music selection. You have a keen sense of beautiful art!