Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I received so much great feedback from Mom's on the blog mom questions that I ran out of time in 2007! (Can you believe it is 2008 already?!)

I am proud to "introduce" Monika to everyone. I loved photographing her sweet baby boy when he was born!

Stay tuned for some cool news about SH Portraits tomorrow!

1. First name & city:Monika, West Seneca
2. How many children, first names and ages: Kristifor, 3 months
3. What's on the top of your Christmas list? A new car
4. What's on the top of your children's wish lists? Anything Mickey Mouse
5. The gift you are most excited to give: XBOX 360 to my little brother
6. What is your favorite family holiday tradition? Waking up early on Christmas morning to open all of the presents
7. One store getting a lot of your business for gifts this Holiday season: Lord & Taylor
8. Favorite holiday food? peppermint cookies
9. How would you describe your holiday decorating style? Mickey Mouse!
10. What was the last book you read to your children? Where is Baby's Bellybutton?
11. Favorite activity to do with your children in the winter: Napping with him next to the fireplace
12. What are your favorite websites or blogs to visit? perezhilton.com & yahoo
13. What are your 3 favorite local restaurants: Hutch's, Mothers, & Kennedy's Cove
14. What is your favorite girls night out spot? Mothers
15. What local groups or causes are you involved with? (Do you belong to or support any volunteer organizations?) None yet. I'm still new to the area
16. Any business or fun stuff you want to share? (Give a link if you have one, or contact info!)17. And last but not least, what do you *love* about SH Portraits? (I had to!) Samara, you are an artist! I see my child every day but when I see him in your photos I am forced to stop and catch my breath. Your photos reflect the beauty and magic of childhood. They are BEAUTIFUL

And of course the darling little boy himself. . .




0 comments: