Monday, March 31, 2008

A Little Man

It had been 6 months since I had a visit with this little guy. (I photographed him as a newborn too!) He couldn't possibly have gotten any sweeter! I love seeing how babies change from those first few days and trying to guess what their personality will be like, which parent they most resemble. I'd say his personality is great and he was very very tolerable of the big black camera in his face for quite some time! Even though his session is done and the gallery is up, I had to be sure to share him! He even has a cute sad face!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.