Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pink.

Well this little one is keeping my sleepy newborn streak alive! Yay! Does she look familiar? If so it is because her Mom is the gorgeous blond a few posts down when she appeared in her maternity session! After a few wardrobe changes (really it is ok!!) I came home with some great images to share with everyone. Congrats Mom & Dad she is a beauty, you will have your hands full!!

This one is my favorite!

Mom loved how this looked at the session so I had to include it for her preview!


And this is a little extra bonus for everyone!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness these are absolutely precious! I LOVE the first one and the last one...they should be printed huge!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, these are simply beautiful. That first image just put the biggest smile on my face and make my ovaries clack together LOL. She is just gorgeous and you have captured her so beautifully

Anonymous said...

oh these are gorgeous! I adore that first one...its so peaceful and angelic!

Heather Gibb said...

These are all so sweet!! Mom's lucky to have such a tough choice. I love how peaceful and curled up she is in the first one!

Kimberly Hill said...

Such a beauty! I think the first one's my favorite because she looks so tiny and fragile, but it's a tough call.

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!!!

Pammy said...

These are all beautifully done. I like the different wraps and colors.

Anonymous said...

Oh she is adorable- so very curly and new in that first shot. Mom and Dad will be so pleased you captured such gorgeous first shots of their baby girl!

Anonymous said...

completely gorgeous! Love love love number 1!! Lovely work!

Anonymous said...

wow!! you are soo good!! these are all so amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet. So tiny and precious.

Anonymous said...

Oh...I love that first one

Anonymous said...

Love all of these - especially that first one! You are such a talented newborn photographer!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the one with the pink hat. :)

Anonymous said...

Your favorite is most definitely MY favorite, too! These are lovely.

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

My favorite one is the first one :) I love the pink hat :)