Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Up & Coming. . .

I am really enjoying meeting so many new families lately, so much so that I have a very limited amount of space available for sessions for June & July. Please keep in mind I will be taking maternity leave for August & September, and returning in October/November on a limited basis. If you are still considering a summer session, please book soon! If you are pregnant and interested in newborn photography, also please remember to contact me soon. If you are not due until October or November, we can put you on my calendar now!

I will also be spotlighting some great local businesses on my blog over the next few weeks and during my maternity leave. I know that I won't get tired of posting newborn images of our little guy, but you all may get tired of seeing him. So it is a great way to highlight business I love & know you will too!

Till then, enjoy the weather, take the kids outdoors for some fun and remember to bring your camera. (It may come in handy with a little something I have up my sleeve while I am out on maternity leave! - yes that is a hint!)

0 comments: