Monday, June 16, 2008

Dear Terry -

Dearest blog readers - the following post is of my best friend Terry and her gorgeous belly with little guy inside. So please indulge our friendship for a moment, and receive a glimpse into it reading my message to her and view just how beautiful she truly is.

Dear Terry -
Wow ten years! I remember the first time we met in chorus back in college and now here we are 10 years later, married and pregnant. . .together! No really pregnant together?! And here we thought you would never have children but instead our boys will grow up and be just a few short weeks apart in age. You have been a true friend, you are my son's Godmother, you are like a second mother to all of my children, you are pretty neurotic and crazy, yet still a rock in my life. You are beautiful inside and out. Your little guy is beyond blessed to have you as a mother and I am just as blessed to have you as a friend. I love you. In light of your nursery theme - pooh said it best for us. . ." “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"” - Pooh

Love you!!

PS What are you craving this week?? ;)

Now onto the pictures since I need to go get a tissue. . .pregnancy hormones!





14 comments:

Anonymous said...

sob, I think I need a tissue too now LOL. What a beautiful tribute to your friendship and what amazing captures of her pregnancy. Congratulations to you both on your upcoming babies, and on having such a wonderful friendship

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome that you are going through this together and you were able to document this for her! She's absolutely glowing, so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW! I love the beautiful belly and Pooh!

Anonymous said...

oh my I LOVE that first one...LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! what a fantastic concept, and she looks so so happy in image #3 it made me smile right away. Great images :-)

Kimberly Hill said...

The belly and storybook is one of the most adorable maternity images I've seen. She's lovely!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful friendship you two share. The images are beautiful! I love the first one b/c it's so unique!
Heather G.

Anonymous said...

Love these. She is glowing and beautiful! The one with the book is so cool and creative.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! Both the images and the words!

Anonymous said...

What a good friend you are. Special words and images. She's going to be so touched.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome - to be such long time friends and then able to experience so much more together!

Anonymous said...

so cool! love these shots so much!! what great friends you are!

Anonymous said...

beautiful work, beautiful subject!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the birds eye view on the belly and the book. So creative and what a fun way to capture this special time.

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful and her belly is PERFECT!