Friday, June 27, 2008

Family

Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future. ~Gail Lumet Buckley

So true right! I know for me when I look at my kids I see myself, my husband, and a little of each of them in each other. Last night I had the pleasure of photographing this wonderful family complete with all 6 grandchildren. They were truly wonderful! Many times the thought of a mere sibling portrait of my family gets overwhelming and these kiddos proved me wrong!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah...cousins. Is there anything better than cousins?? Love these.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely family and capture of the relationships. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

These are so great - what a wonderful keepsake for the families to have.

Anonymous said...

these are just lovely. You captured them all so well.

Anonymous said...

i dont know how you did that 1st shot! you are a master!!!! fantastic!!!!!!!

Kristine said...

Hey Samara!

I got your website from Terry's website. I'm so impressed with your photography and had to tell you how beautiful your pictures are. If I can convince my husband, I may be calling you to schedule a session with our daughter! Congratulations on your success!

~Kristine Huber

Anonymous said...

These are such a treasure! What great captures!