Monday, June 2, 2008

Changes. . .

It is amazing how much children, especially babies change in one year. Just a year ago (on Sunday!) this little was born and a few days later I photographed her. She is the black and white picture where it says "Enter Blog!" on my website! Then she was a teeny tiny little thing, I believe a little less than 6 pounds. Now she is a spunky little one year old with gorgeous blue eyes and a mind of her own. I just loved this session and all of the lovely color. So for once I am posting no black and white images, just color because I love it so much. . .and I hope Mom does too!






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an incredible series. Her eyes are just amazing, and you are right, the color is perfect on these images. The parents are going to be thrilled!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Samara...now I know why you are the first person I think of to photograph my little dolly. I cant wait to see the rest....

Anonymous said...

Love how she sucks her fingers! They're all beautiful, but the last shot is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images and that last one just makes me giggle. I love how she is sucking those fingers. Beautiful colour here too.

Anonymous said...

oh my. how adorable!!!! love these and how she is sucking her fingers?? great color and beautiful images.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous little girl!! Love these. The parents are so lucky to get such amazing images of their little girl @ this age!!

Anonymous said...

what a GORGEOUS girl! That last one is amazing!!! They all are :)