Monday, December 29, 2008

Mom #3!


Name
Andrea F.

Hometown
Buffalo, New York

What are your children's names and ages?
Ava Reese, 18mths

What is on the top of your Christmas list this year?
A Garmin Nuvi or a Car starter

What is on the top of your children's christmas list this year?
Well..she is kinda young to have a Christmas list..but..I am living vicariously through her so I got her a Fisher Price Sit N Spin pony, Little People Nativity Set, Little People Animal Sounds Barn, Little People Around Town, an art table and a My Little Pony.

What gift are you most excited to give this year?
The Little People Nativity set. We are hoping to start a tradition every year by putting it under the tree.

What is your family's favorite holiday tradition?
Going to cut down the tree every year. We always seem to go to the tree place..and something doesnt work out the first time we go. Last year we went to a co-worker of my husband's farm. We got there a little late (the place was in Cattaraugus County) and the guy was nowhere to be found. My husband got out of the car and started calling the guy's name. His friend was so mad because we were late and he thought we werent going to show up so he decided to deer hunt. Well of course the deer are going to scatter because here comes my husband shouting....the guy was just like pick a tree. Umm..needless to say I wasnt bringing my daughter who was 6 months old at the time out of the car while this guy was in some tree trying to look for deer! This year has been crazy so we got a late start. We went last week to get the tree and instead of cutting it down...I decided for the sake of time we would just buy a pre-cut one. We drove out to Adam's nursery since I could still get that "country feel" by doing a little driving. We got there at 7:30 and they were closed!!!!!!!!! Whateiver happened to places staying open late? Especially so close to Christmas!!! Next year will be different. I hope!

What store are most of your gifts coming from this holiday season? Either online or at the mall!
Fisher Price

What is your favorite holiday food?
Christmas cookies

How would you describe your holiday decorating style?
Traditional.

What is the last book you read to your children?
Dr. Seuss

What is your favorite activity to do with your children in the winter?
We go to the Butterfly Conservatory. Also we are going to do some drawing. This year will be the first year for sledding.

What are your favorite websites or blogs to visit?
BuffaloMommies.com of course! Samara...you know I love your website..especially the blog. Slickdeals.net, Land of Nod, Pottery Barn Kids and printable coupons for department store websites.

What local groups or causes are you involved with? Do you belong to or support any volunteer organizations?
Does Buffalo Mommies count? Other than that..I have zero spare time to do any volunteer work. But hopefully as Ava gets older, I will be able to contribute my time to some meaningful causes.

What is something unique about your family?
We have a large family that likes to get together many times throughout the year. We are able to have peace and harmony for the most part.

What are your favorite 3-4 images from your session?


Last - what do you love most about SH Portraits? I had to add it!
I love reading the blog! It's so cute to see all the newborns and I love reading about your "surprise" promotions. Your site has given me inspiration to capture moments from my daughter's early childhood that I dont want to forget! Thanks for being a great photog and friend Samara

0 comments: