Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday!

This sweet girl has got to be the happiest, most easy going baby EVER. For an hour today she just smiled and smiled even when we were done and wanted just one more, she found a way to oblige. I can't believe she is already a year old, I just adore her (and her family!). I am looking forward to many more years watching her and her sister grow up. So, here is a little then and now!

PS When you are done enjoying her smile, be sure to check out the Spring Fling Mini Session details. There is a link to the right on the blog!

Just 5 days old. . .




Playing Peek A Boo with me. . .


Love the big smile here!


Who can resist the tootsies?!


In her special chair . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, she is so adorable. I love the peekaboo shot, gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! I love the colors!