Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's all in the expressions. . .

In working on the promotional poster for my upcoming mini session event I have had the chance to have some fun photographing some friends & my own kiddos. Of course I have to share them! If you haven't checked out what the spring mini's are all about be sure to visit www.shportraits.com/springfling.html soon! This event will be great for children of all ages!

First up a couple of my favorites of my little man Reid, my crazy oldest man Justin and my daughter Kayla.





And now some friends, thanks again for coming over to play with us and indulge my camera!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so great, Samara! I know the minis will be a huge hit - I need to do something similar here in DC! Have a great time with all your cute clients!