Friday, March 27, 2009

It's Up!

I have been waiting to share this awesome news for a while now until I had the portraits up and the images to show everyone! I am proud to be partnering with The Baby Bump Motherhood Center, an awesome 3D/4D sonogram facility and more! Last night was our first night of mini maternity sessions so I was able to get a few quick images of the display to share as well. It looks so good and I have to admit I was grinning from ear to ear when I saw it.

For anyone interested in maternity sessions our next date is April 25th. Please book your sessions through The Baby Bump Motherhood Center by calling 444-5555 or by visiting their website at www.babybumpmotherhoodcenter.com. Check out everything they have to offer!!

Now onto the images. . .






3 comments:

Amanda said...

Gorgeous! How I wish I was able to do a 3D/4D ultrasound with my boys.....what an awesome company and a great opportunity for you!

andie said...

Oh your images look great against those brightly colored walls! Amazing work!

dena said...

Congratulations! What a fabulous opportunity for you (and them!)