Friday, April 3, 2009

{ Curls } Buffalo Baby Photographer

Curls are the first thing that come to mind when I remember my afternoon with this little one. I have a soft spot in my heart for curly headed little ones since I have a little guy with ringlets myself. I just love them! Combine those with the beautiful blue eyes & the infectious smile. . .it was bound to be a great session. I am so pleased to have met little M., her Mom & Grandmother. I hope you enjoyed your quick visit here to Buffalo!



14 comments:

Marmalade said...

OMG, the curls the curls. Beautiful photos of a beautiful girl.

shellie said...

Oh I love her curls and her little bow!! Absolutely precious images!

Terrilyn said...

What a little sweetheart! I adore her curls and the incredibly sweet images you've captured of her.

Lisa Kelly said...

Oh my goodness, she couldn't be any cuter. Blond curls, what is not to love. You have captured her so beautifully.

Julie said...

What cute curls! I love a little girl with a little curl!! Beautiful images!

MaryAnn T said...

What an adorable little girl! Fantastic portraits!

Unknown said...

Oh gosh she's like a little Shirley Temple. Beautiful images!

dena said...

Oh I am a sucker for curls too! You captured some wonderful expressions here, I am sure her parents will be so pleased.

allie said...

oooh, gorgeous! those curls, such beautiful eyes- great captures!

Anna Mayer said...

Oh my is she funny! Love the expressions and your images are priceless. Very nice!

Danna said...

what a little sweetie!! I love her expression in the second shot...lol it made me smile!

shellie said...

What an adorable girl and beautiful images!

Brandy Anderson said...

Look at those curls, and that supercute face! Great work capturing her spirit!

lauri said...

Oh, she has the cutest little expressions. And the curls! Sweet images!