Friday, December 21, 2007

Blog Mom!

Meet Mindy! I must preface introducing Mindy by saying she was Justin's speech therapist turned friend. (Except for when Justin is yelling and talking back and then I'm not so sure how I feel about Mindy. . .Just Kidding!) I had the pleasure of photographing her little girl when she was born and she was perfect!

1. First name & city: Mindy, Amherst
2. How many children, first names and ages: Aubrey, 10 weeks 3. What's on the top of your Christmas list? I would love a nap...and a few hours to shop by myself.
4. What's on the top of your children's wish lists? She would probably love a nice warm blanket and a pacifier.
5. The gift you are most excited to give: I'm excited about something I bought for my dad, although I can't say what it is, just in case he reads this.
6. What is your favorite family holiday tradition? Every Christmas Eve we have a different theme. We eat, dress, and "play" according to the theme. This year is "rock 'n roll".
7. One store getting a lot of your business for gifts this Holiday season: I just got back from the mall, and got most of my shopping done there.
8. Favorite holiday food? My mom makes chocolate mint sandwich cookies every year that we all fight over.
9. How would you describe your holiday decorating style? I'm pretty simple and classic...candles in the windows, a wreath on the door, our tree, and stockings.
10. What was the last book you read to your children?
11. Favorite activity to do with your children in the winter: We will probably be spending a lot of time rocking in our favorite chair in front of the fire.
12. What are your favorite websites or blogs to visit? I check my email and my bank account everyday...that's about it for now.
13. What are your 3 favorite local restaurants: I love Brodo, EB Green's, and Ted's.
14. What is your favorite girls night out spot? I celebrate girls' night every Wednesday night with about 6 of my friends. We usually take turns hosting.
15. What local groups or causes are you involved with? (Do you belong to or support any volunteer organizations?) Nothing right now, but would love to find a local MOPS group.
16. Any business or fun stuff you want to share? (Give a link if you have one, or contact info!) I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season and a safe, happy new year!!!
17. And last but not least, what do you *love* about SH Portraits? happy.png(I had to!) We love Samara!!! We love her talent!! The photos she took of our daughter are beautiful.




0 comments: