Thursday, December 20, 2007

I met Nicole during my mini session event in October. Her daughter Sofia is just delightful, as is Nicole and her husband. Can you believe she waited a year to have Sofia's portraits done - I was proud and honored to be the first to take them!


1. First name & city: Nicole, Lake View
2. How many children, first names and ages: Sofia, 13 months
3. What's on the top of your Christmas list? Hopefully some baking stuff.
4. What's on the top of your children's wish lists? She's too young..but I'm sure she'll like the wiggles book I got her!
5. The gift you are most excited to give: for my husband...can't way what it is because he reads this site!!
6. What is your favorite family holiday tradition? Opening one gift on Christmas eve. Also, baking. It will be fun when Sofia gets to help me out!
7. One store getting a lot of your business for gifts this Holiday season: Amazon.com
8. Favorite holiday food? gingerbread men
9. How would you describe your holiday decorating style? Traditional, lots of poinsettias, cool lookin' tree and stockings from when I was a kid.
10. What was the last book you read to your children? Wide mouthed frog
11. Favorite activity to do with your children in the winter: Decorating the tree
12. What are your favorite websites or blogs to visit? http://www.buffalomommies.com/, http://www.facebook.com/, and of course www.shportraits.blogspot.com!
13. What are your 3 favorite local restaurants: Trattoria Aroma (williamsville), Chef's, Papaya.
14. What is your favorite girls night out spot? Season's Day Spa for pedicures, My Plates or Yours, Trattoria Aroma for drinks and dinner.
15. What local groups or causes are you involved with? (Do you belong to or support any volunteer organizations?) La Leche League, Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth
16. Any business or fun stuff you want to share? (Give a link if you have one, or contact info!)For moms in Buffalo...check out www.buffalomommies.com
17. And last but not least, what do you *love* about SH Portraits? happy.png(I had to!) I waited one year before having Sofia's pictures taken professionally. I didn't really like the mall photographers and was so happy when I saw Samara's site. Sofia had a great time taking her pictures and I love showing them off to my friends!!!




0 comments: