Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Finished Project!




Yay we are done and I suspect it is going off to print soon! I have spent much time this past year working with the Buffalo Birth Network on their calendar fundraiser this year. I had a great time meeting lots of new kiddos whose beautiful faces will be gracing the pages of this calendar. The calendars may be preordered by clicking on this link which will direct you to the Buffalo Birth Network's Website. Take a look around!




Thank you to my wonderful clients who have allowed me to use their children on both the front and back covers; and thank you to the Buffalo Birth Network for having me be a part of such a great thing!


Be sure to buy a calendar everyone, the fundraising efforts go to a great organization, and the pages are graced by adorable kids each month for 2009. It doesn't get much better than that does it?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!

Anonymous said...

That hat! I want that hat!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats and I love that image

Anonymous said...

Great shot - and I hope your little one is ok.