Monday, September 8, 2008

Its not always about the camera. . .

but it is all about having the camera handy! Only this morning when all three of my boys were seemingly in a great mood and in the right place at the right time - my camera was not. (of course!) But guess what was handy - no not my point and shoot camera either! My camera phone. Yup thats right folks, this was taken with my camera phone. Unfortunately because it was with a camera phone it isn't something I can ever print, but I can make it into wallpaper here on my computer!

I am often asked what is the best camera on the market right now, or can you help me learn how to use my camera. I will of course help when I can, but in the end folks it isn't about the camera you use, it is how you use it!

So enjoy my little men, I sure do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that Samara, it is just so true. I often can't find my camera at just the right time. I adore this photo, so much personality and love in it. What a treasure

Anonymous said...

WoW Samara! What a gift you have!!!!!!